This Authority Site System – Versus – Wealthy Affiliate Review will help you to understand what the two Affiliate Marketing Training platforms have to offer and will cover:
- What Do They Do.
- The Pros and Cons.
- A close look at each organisation.
- Their pricing.
Affiliate disclosure. Some of my articles may contain links to organisations that pay a commission should any reader purchase an item through these links. This in no way affects the purchase price and there is no extra cost to you. I would also like to assure you that the articles I publish are designed to give you honest, helpful and informative information regardless of any compensation received.
What Do They Do?
Authority Site System ( This program is owned and supported by Authority Hacker)
Authority Site System is a training program that helps experienced entrepreneurs and newcomers alike to build an online business through a step-by-step blueprint: from the technical setup of the website to the exact daily tasks you have to do as well as the outsourcing and scaling of the company. This system is called Authority Hacker Pro.
At the time of this writing they currently have over 1500 members although they claim to have helped over 3500 people to build and grow their online businesses.
Click here to get to Authority Hacker.
Wealthy Affiliate is an online platform that helps, trains and supports newcomers and seasoned entrepreneurs set up and build online businesses in addition to Affiliate Marketing.
Since 2005 this organisation has grown into a large community of marketers and entrepreneurs numbering in excess of 1.5 million members.
Not only does Wealthy Affiliate provide comprehensive training, tools and online support it is also their large community of like-minded people that helps each other to get started and manage their online business.
Click here for a more in depth review on Wealthy Affiliate.
Authority Site System
- Lifetime updates.
- All courses and lifetime membership come with a onetime payment.
- The product developers are engaged in the community.
- Lots of success stories and case studies proving the system works.
- Very step-by-step and easy to follow.
- Great supplementary course for ongoing development.
- They host live forums.
- Provide a community support system.
- Has a free membership plan with no credit card required.
- Provides website hosting for all members.
- Provides a professional website builder (WordPress).
- Comprehensive and easy to follow text based and video training.
- All members engage in a network of supportive and helpful like-minded people.
- Provides various marketing and research tools.
- Provides a live chat and community support options.
Authority Site System
- One of the higher priced courses to learn to build an online business
- Requires additional tools that cost (like website hosting and keyword research tools)
- There’s a heavy emphasis on link building
- Free membership plan is very limited and not available in every country.
- Must pay a recurring monthly membership fee in order to gain access and remain in the program.
- The platform has an enormous amount of information that can be overwhelming to newcomers.
Let’s Take A Closer Look At Each Platform.
Authority Site System
You can sign up for their professional and informative free training.
The Authority Site System program consists of:
- Training on how to use online marketing tools.
- Training material consisting of blogs, tutorials and podcast episodes.
- 120 training videos.
- SEO training on how to rank your website in search engines.
- Recommending the best Affiliate networks to use.
- Teaches you how to build a website on WordPress.
- Provides you with funnel tactics.
- Teaching you how to use blogging to grow an online business.
Apart from their free training they also offer four products which come with a price tag.
- Authority Site System Lifetime Membership. (A onetime payment of $997).
- Authority Hacker Pro. (A onetime payment of $1997 or $197 per month over twelve months).
- Shotgun Skyscraper Blueprint. (A onetime payment of $997).
All the above products come with a thirty-day money back guarantee.
Are they a scam?
No they are not as they offer a comprehensive and professional training and support program in addition to a 30-day money back guarantee on all their products. No scammer offers a money back guarantee.
After signing up for a zero risk free membership you can start using the program without any upfront payment.
Wealthy Affiliate provides excellent, easy to follow, step by step training material made up from twelve courses involving 120 lessons.
- An understanding of how to make money on line.
- Setting up your own website on the internet.
- Creating your website content with keywords to attract traffic to your website.
- How to boost your ranking in a competitive market.
- Instant access to over a million products.
- How to do market research.
- Getting traffic to your website.
- And many other topics in between.
In addition to this there is a weekly one-hour live training webinar for a full 52 weeks a year.
There is also a multitude of training material available and produced by WA members that are skilled and experienced marketers.
Wealthy Affiliate online hosting and website builder
As a member, Wealthy Affiliate provides you with a website hosting platform and an excellent 24/7 site support team. Also, part of the platform they provide an industry standard website builder (WordPress).
The pricing structure for Wealthy Affiliate is simple and straight forward where there are:
- Zero risk free membership to view what the platform looks like. (Has limited facilities)
- $49 per month for premium membership allows you access to all facilities including website hosting and training.
- There is an annual fee for premium members which is a 45% discount on the monthly fee.
Are they a scam?
No they are not as they provide genuine and comprehensive training as well as professional tools and online support with Domain hosting and 24/7 backup.
In addition to this no scammer will offer a free membership in order to allow you to look at their operation before parting with any cash on your part.
For your convenience please refer to the comparison chart below.
Authority Site System.
Overall, the Authority Hacker Pro is a solid and professional system.
They teach you proven methods, they have an engaged community and have a 30-day refund guarantee on their products. If you’re looking for a step-by-step method to create an authority site, you might want to take a look at the authority site system by clicking here. You can also register to try out their free training.
The only real negative is that they do not provide members with web hosting and support which will be an additional monthly cost to you. It is also a difficult task trying to find the right website hosting platform for your needs.
Wealthy Affiliate is ideal for new beginners looking to start an online business where they have relatively little experience and only have limited financial resources.
Their comprehensive training lessons and step by step plan allows you to move at your own pace. Experienced internet entrepreneurs can sprint along while the inexperienced ones can move along at a slower pace.
Wealthy Affiliate also provides a full range of training, support and appropriate tools such as web hosting, keyword research and a domain platform. This program can train and support beginners as well as experienced entrepreneurs.
New members can join Wealthy Affiliate for free and at no risk by clicking here. For those who opt for the premium membership the monthly fee is extremely low considering the full spectrum of comprehensive training and support offered by their platform.
I hope that you found this article useful and informative. Please feel free to contact me with any comments or questions you have that other people might also find useful and I will get back to you as soon as possible.