WHAT IS WARRIOR PLUS?
WarriorPlus is a digital product platform founded in 2006 by Mike Lantz for buying and selling products related to online business. With WarriorPlus, people sell “digital products” such as eBooks, online courses, access to paid membership sites, and software. These products are all in the “Internet Marketing” or general “Business” niches.
IS WARRIOR PLUS LEGIT?
Yes warrior plus is 100% legit as the system is programmed for both vendors and affiliates marketers to do business together However WarriorPlus has it’s own pros and cons. Even though it is not a scam, as you read on, you will get to understand more, Afterall there is nothing with a good side without a bad side right?
also read 5 Steps to use Pinterest to promote your business Products, Audience, and Sales
WARRIORPLUS PROS AND CONS
- There are a lot of good products to market (You just have to find them).
- You get instant payouts rather than waiting for completing thresholds.
- It’s very easy to get started on WarriorPlus, both as an advertiser and as a publisher.
- WarriorPlus offers extended support (usually) on refunds in case your vendor doesn’t.
- There are more scam deals here than there are genuine products.
- There’s no filter to stop fake products from being published on the site.
- Some affiliate programs require prior affiliate sales to be approved.
- There’s no dedicated support for advertising.
- People usually face issues with refunds or vendors.
How Does WarriorPlus Work?
Like other affiliate networks, WarriorPlus works to the benefit of publishers and advertisers. They bring publishers (affiliates) together with product creators for a mutually beneficial relationship. They also provide tracking software that enables publishers and merchants to be credited and paid correctly for sales.
One major difference with WarriorPlus in comparison to other affiliate networks is you have one registration to become both: an affiliate and an advertiser. Once your account is created, you get access to everything necessary to become an affiliate for products, or to become an advertiser of products. Other networks have a separate registration and follow-up process for affiliates and advertisers.
Once you have a WarriorPlus Account, you’re able to browse their directory of vendors to find products you’d like to promote, or you can list your products. The products all fall within the make money online and work from home niche, so I guess that’s why they don’t categorize the products like other networks. Rather than sorting products by relevance to your target audience, the WarriorPlus categorization is by:
- Refund rate
- Conversion rate
- Launch date
- Visitor value
- and Average sale
How Do You Make Money with WarriorPlus.com?
Making money with WarriorPlus the longstanding way takes 4 steps that look like this…
(Image Source: Online Entrepreneur Certification)
You earn money by:
1. Choosing an interest
2. Building a website
3. Getting rankings & Visitors
4. Earning Revenue
Each step is very important. Although WarriorPlus focuses on the make money online niche, there are many successful niches out there, and you might find there’s something you’re more interested in. You don’t want to rush past any step because then you might get burned out or change your mind later, and then you’d have to start back at step 1 all over again.
Building a website is like building a storefront online. It’s your place of residence for your business. You’ll find alot of alternative methods and “secrets” (especially in the internet marketing industry and circles like WarriorPlus or JVZoo)
also read Quora review: How to use Quora for marketing your business in 2020
1. Choosing an interest
There are different categories of products available in the warriorplus marketplace that you can choose from.
Some of the popular categories available here are:
- Marketing education
- Online platforms
- Domains and websites
There are also different sub-categories within these categories so that you can find the specific interest you want to.
2. Building a website
A website is like a store where you can place the affiliate products and your readers could feed off that product. It is more like a middle ground between a product and a consumer.
You can promote the products through different means as well, yet it isn’t considered authentic in most of the cases.
It could also be through different mediums like blogs, yet most of the publishers usually prefer websites; because it’s easy and builds long-term loyalty.
also read Shutterstock Review: Make Money Online Selling Quality Images on Shutterstock
3. Getting visitors
A specific thing about ‘most’ of the products that belong to the affiliate networks is that they don’t actually care where your traffic is from.
There’s only one driving factor – sales!
This means that even if your traffic is inorganic, whether you are using social media to get more visitors or any other method, you can still get paid.
Your traffic could be organic as well, it doesn’t really matter!
However, I recommend you only start affiliate networking once you have a good amount of traffic. If you are still struggling with getting more visitors to your website, excessive ads or product sales might take them away real soon.
also read Make Money Online Selling Academia Research Work, Project And Seminar Materials On Afribary
4. Earning Revenue
There are two ways to get paid on Warrior Plus – PayPal and Stripe.
After you fill out the necessary details before getting paid, you can usually get instant payments.
However, if the amount isn’t able to go through, it still remains in your WarriorPlus wallet that you can deduct any time you want.
Pretty easy, right?
There’s a lot more to do with WarriorPlus. But I am pretty sure you are still wondering if warrior plus is an authentic platform or just another scam.
How to Get Traffic to Affiliate Offers
For building traffic, I recommend SEO primarily and paid ads (if you have the budget for it). Others teach methods like:
- Solo ads
- PPC ads
- Social media ads
- and directing paid traffic to a funnel of some sort (like Clickfunnels)…
…as a primary means of getting or converting traffic.
And, they’re not upfront about the cost. One reason why many people teach these methods is because they’re trying to sell you something (like funnel software or landing page software). I’m all for paid traffic, but it costs, so people who are in the startup phase or are not aware of the cost of a business model like that can easily get in more than they expected. The method I recommend leaves you with a much lower overhead cost and typically higher profit margins.
WARRIOR PLUS REGISTRATION
You can sign up easily on Warrior plus by following the below steps:
- LOG ON TO WARRIORPLUS,COM WEBSITE
- FROM THE HOME PAGE (TOP OF THE HOMEPAGE) CLICK ON “FREE SIGNUP”
- YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO THE WARRIOR PLUS REGISTRATION PAGE
- FILL THE EMPTY FORMS AND FIELDS AND TICK THE CHECKBOX IF YOU WANT WARRIOR PLUS TO ALWAYS NOTIFY YOU VIA EMAIL FOR SPECIAL OFFERS
- COMPLETE THE “I AM NOT A ROBOT SURVEY”
- CLICK CREATE ACCOUNT AND ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT FULLY FROM THE MAIL THEY WILL YOU VIA EMAIL ADDRESS
- CONGRATUTIONS YOUR WARRIOR PLUS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN ACTIVATED
WARRIOR PLUS VS CLICKBANK
Clickbank is an affiliate network where vendors can sell their products, mostly digital products such as e-books or software, through ClickBank marketplace and affiliates can promote vendors’ products and earn commissions. Many bloggers and website owners have used their affiliate service to generate more income for themselves. Clickbank began its life back in 1998. Since then, they have grown from being a small start up in a garage to one of the top 100 internet retailers and leaders in digital ecommerce, driving over $3 Billion in sales, as well as processing over 26,000 transactions daily. Unlike others, Clickbank’s primary focus is on e-books and software products.
- High Commissions: – This company probably has some of the highest commissions paying products among all affiliate marketing networks, with commissions going as high up as 75%.
- Easy to Sign Up and Promote: – One of the most appealing aspects of Clickbank is the fact that those who are interested in joining up and becoming an affiliate do not have to go through a pre-approval process like most networks. This affiliate marketing network allows virtually anyone to sign up. Furthermore, merchants do not have any say who markets their products, enabling just about anyone to promote any offer that they want to.
- Multi-Language: – Another great thing that this affiliate marketing network does is that it has multi-language support, which allows you to promote products in four different languages. While it may have been ideal to have support for more languages, many will still find this feature quite invaluable. After all, Clickbank’s reach is worldwide so it is expected that there will be affiliates that are not from English speaking countries.
- Convenient Payment Schedule: – This is one aspect that every affiliate will absolutely love about this particular affiliate marketing network. While other similar companies have monthly or, worse, inconsistent payment schedules, Clickbank allows for weekly or bi-weekly payments. Should you decide to join and become an affiliate, you can be sure that your payments are quick and always on time.
- Ability to Set Threshold: – Clickbank gives affiliates the ability to set payment thresholds for themselves. Unlike other affiliate marketing networks whose payment thresholds are high and set in stone, this one lets you set it as low as $10, which means that the chances of you waiting weeks for your payment to be released because you were $1 below the threshold are pretty slim to none.
- New Users: – Clickbank also have an incredibly comprehensive Knowledgebase where you can learn all about Affiliate marketing, Vendors, Account and more.
also read Step by Step Guide on how to add your business to Google Map
Few bad things about Clickbank’s setup are :
- Email Support is Slow to Respond: – One thing that people might not find favourable about this affiliate marketing network is the fact that their customer support team is a bit slow to respond to although they provide a phone support available 7Am to 6Pm
- New Affiliate struggles: – There’s a lot of competition for affiliates, particularly with the better quality products that actually offer some genuine commission to affiliates. Unfortunately, novices are not likely to be able to compete with the long-established and high-powered affiliates who already dominate the search engine results.
WarriorPlus is an affiliate network that specializes in information products. Specifically, make money online products. You can join as a product seller or an affiliate that is, you can either list your product so affiliates can promote it, or get affiliate links as a publisher to promote the Marketplace offers. It is a focal point for any internet marketers who work on “MMO/Bizopp (make-money-online & business opportunities)” niche. It’s a marketplace where you can either sell your own products, fine products to promote as an affiliate, or purchase useful products for yourself. It’s free to join. Sellers will pay a percentage of commission to affiliates upon each sale, but for others there’s absolutely no fees to pay.
Some of the pro features of warrior plus include:
- WarriorPlus provides a variety of sales statistics demonstrating robust performance for the top offers.
- According to their support page, Warrior Plus will pay either to affiliate’s PayPal or Stripe account. When you first become an affiliate, you need to make sales to a minimum of 5 unique buyers before your account is eligible to make withdrawals. There will be a delay of payment due to the fund clearance in the beginning, but as you make more affiliate commissions and make a trust relationship with vendors, the payment delay period will be shortened. Some vendors may decide to pay you instantly (at their discretion).
- WarriorPlus features a Launch Calendar. This gives you insight into upcoming “make money online affiliate opportunities” and provides some extra advantage for an affiliate if he/she wants to create content in advance of a product launch.
- Deal of the Day:- WarriorPluss provides a Deal Of The Day section that promotes daily affiliate opportunities with huge discount and even more commission than normal.
- Pulsescore: – WarriorPlus uses a proprietary metric called Pulse to assign an indicator of performance for the affiliate offer. According to their support page, it says that, “Offers on WarriorPlus have a “Pulse” score, which is an indicator of affiliate performance for that offer over the past few months. A higher “pulse” would indicate more overall activity for an offer, based on the number of different people making sales, as well as some other factors related to overall sales numbers.” This is a handy metric that will help affiliates select the best-performing opportunities. For example, a product could have a huge amount of sales, but that could be a function of its longevity and not its in-demand sales.
- Some of the sellers within the network run contests for the affiliates. An example of one that recently just expired is “Duration: First 48 hrs Contest based on: Sales Teams of 2 allowed. First Place gets an extra… $1,000!”
This means that the affiliate that could promote this product launch the fastest and get somebody to buy it fastest got an extra $1,000. To cash in on a affiliate opportunity like this, you’d have to be able to push a lot of qualified traffic to the offer very quickly.
Warriorplus is a legitimate affiliate network that can earn you a passive income, lots of marketers are already making a hell of profits from this affiliate network, when you do things the right way you are going to smile at the end of the day.
you can promote your Warrior plus affiliate links through email marketing and blog post.