The Top 10 Affiliate Programs
Today we are going to look at the top 10 affiliate programs. As you already know, affiliate marketing is one of the largest online industries and has become a key source of online income for many thousands of professional bloggers, webmasters, and entrepreneurs.
For those new to this powerful online merchandising concept, affiliate programs work as intermediaries between the affiliate marketers who will sell products and services and the merchant who provides those products and services as well as the affiliates programs. Merchants work with affiliates to help get their products or services to their consumers.
In short, both the affiliate marketer and the merchant will benefit in this program as the merchant will sell more goods and the affiliate marketer will get a commission for every product bought through his/her website. Many affiliate marketers earn a nice monthly income from selling other peoples’ products! Later, YOU TOO could be producing your very own products and collaborating with one of the top 10 affiliate programs below to enlist an army of bloggers and website owners to help you become financially free.
But, let’s not put the cart in front of the horse here. If you’re totally new to affiliate marketing, I highly urge you to visit my number one affiliate marketing program for training as a marketer first.
This is how countless six-figure earners first began before stepping into the big leagues and producing products (or services) on their own and becoming the “merchant”.
“US Affiliate Marketing spend will increase to an estimated $6.8 billion industry by the year 2020.”
One great thing about this market is that as the affiliate marketers increase, more merchants are becoming onboard meaning that there is an opportunity for everyone. If have a website that gain has lots of traffic, it is the high time to consider affiliate marketing.
As a website or a blog owner, there are more than one ways in which you can benefit from affiliate marketing. Remember, the affiliate marketing program does not require the affiliate marketers to have their own products or services. Thereby, way fewer headaches with shipping and customer service for the affiliates.
You just need to place an advertisement on your sites for other merchants, and you will get a commission of every product bought from your site. Before looking at the Top 10 Affiliate Programs, let’s look at important some quick introductory information that’ll you need to know about these programs.
Affiliate program business basic payment methods
Generally, the most popular affiliate programs offer three types payments.
This is the most popular payment offered by most of the affiliate programs. Under this program, the affiliate marketers earn commissions from the merchant each time they will send a client to the merchant website, and that client makes an actual purchase. Various affiliate programs offer a specific percentage of the sale as commission while others will pay you a fixed rate for every sale.
Pay-Per-Click is also considered as widespread and common affiliate agreement. Under this agreement, the affiliate marketers will get fixed rates depending on the number of clients who click on the links placed on the affiliate website that leads to the merchant website. Here a purchase is not necessary to earn commissions, all that has to be done is that the client clicks the link and stays at least thirty seconds on the merchant website. Regardless of what the visitor does on the merchant site, this will not affect the commission.
Here the affiliates are paid depending on of how many visitors are sent to the merchant website and then sign up as leads. For the visitor to sign up as leads, it means that the visitors will fill out the information request form on the merchant site.
Although affiliate programs offer you a very good opportunity to earn money online, choosing the best affiliate program may not be quite so straightforward, especially if you are a beginner. Remember, the affiliate programs are both beneficial to the merchant and the affiliate marketer. It’s a win-win situation.
However, just like many other things, there are some affiliate programs that will benefit the merchant and the marketer more than the other. For this reason, we have prepared a list of the Top 10 Affiliate Programs that are not only the most popular but guarantee marketers and merchant mutual satisfaction.
While many affiliate marketers will list affiliate programs such as Amazon Associates, e-Bay, Wal-Mart, Target, etc. We will discuss affiliate programs that can actually make you money. These other big brand names do indeed have affiliate programs, but your earning percentages are horribly low. Many times we are talking about 2-5% per sale. You would have to move huge volumes of products just to make ends meet. Keep this in mind when reviewing our top 10 affiliate programs. These programs make us and many affiliate marketing entrepreneurs a lot of money monthly!
1. Wealthy Affiliate
What’s Wealthy Affiliate Program About?
Founded in 2005, Wealthy Affiliate is an online training platform that offers affiliate marketing courses to people. Whether you’re a beginner, intermediate, or an expert affiliate marketer, this program is a place for everyone to learn and master how to make money online. It’s both a course and a community for people to learn and share knowledge.
Wealthy Affiliate offers both free and paid membership plans. Although there are some benefits to gain on their free membership plan you’ll gain way more benefits upgrading to their paid premium membership.
For those experts who have already made successes with affiliate marketing, their reasons for signing up for this program might be different – to vet the system and stuff like that. But for a beginner just starting, you’re most likely looking for an opportunity to learn how to build a website, how to blog and make money off of it legitimately, among many others.
So, if you’re in the latter group, you’re probably going to start with the free membership option and upgrade later when you start to see a prospect in the business. For whichever option you opt for, here is what there’s in each for you…
What You Get With The Free Wealthy Affiliate Membership Account?
Like I mentioned earlier, the benefits you gain from being a free member of this program is by no way comparable to those you’ll get from its paid premium membership. With the free account, you get only limited access to their dashboard with some other features which may or may not last for long. Here are the benefits that come with the Free Wealthy Affiliate Membership:
- Beginner Training Course
- 2 Websites
- 2 Training Classrooms
- Free Website Backup
- Personalized Affiliate Blog
- Live Help – only for the first 7 days
- Video Tutorials
- Affiliate Program
- Access to Affiliate Bootcamp Training – only Phase 1 of their
- Keyword Research Tool – 30 searches only
- 1-on-1 Coaching – for the first 7 days
What You Get With The Premium Wealthy Affiliate Membership Account
This option offers unlimited access to the dashboard and other exciting feature. I think you’d rather go for the Wealthy Affiliate Premium Membership if you’re serious about making money online.
Here are few of the benefits you stand to benefit from the Wealthy Affiliate Premium membership.
- Live video classes
- 50 websites
- Unlimited live help
- 2 Training Classrooms
- Unlimited Private Messaging
- Personalized Affiliate Blog
- Website Backup
- Unrestricted Access to Beginner Training Course
- Affiliate Bootcamp Training – All the 7 Phases
- Access to Keyword Research Tool with Unlimited searches
- Unlimited 1-on-1 Coaching
- All-Year-Round Website Support
- Very easy and friendly for new users to get started.
- Saves you cost on blog as it already offers you free blog to start with.
- Offers high-quality and regularly-updated products
- Provides all the tools you’ll need in one place. For example, you don’t need to buy a domain in one place and hosting in another place.
- Offers step-by-step training for new members on how to use all the tools they provide.
- Offers excellent and responsive community and live chat sessions.
- Trainings are mainly targeted at the beginners and inter-mediate members.
- Non-dedicated hosting platform (shared hosting)
2. Power Lead System
What’s Power Lead System About?
Founded in 2013 by the two multi-level marketing experts, Michael Price and Neil Guess, Power Lead System is a business whose product type is in the online marketing. Its main idea is to help people grow their business using the tools and resources they offer, and through marketing techniques. Currently, their membership subscriptions are broken down as follows:
- Free Lead System: This is their free subscription plan and it gives customers to the Free Lead System.
- Basic Power Lead System Product: Here, you’ll get access to Lead Lighting, which means you’ll earn $6 for every sale you made. But to join you need to make one-time payment of $7.
- Power Lead System Diamond: This is also known as Free Ad Secrets. It goes for $147 to join. How this works is once you sell the product, you retain only $100 and $25 is passed up to the next qualified affiliate.
- Power Lead System Master Traffic System: This cost $1,497. When you sell the product you keep $1,000 and pass on $200 to the next qualified affiliate.
- Platinum Lead System: This gives customersaccess to their profit academy. To join the Platinum Lead subscription you’re required to make a one-time payment of $497. And each time you sign up another customer to this subscription plan, you earn $400. And for very person you recruit sign up you also earn $50.
- Gold Lead System: Here you get access to the Power Lead System. What this means is that you’ll get access to a lot more resources and tools. However, upgrading to the Gold Lead level cost $30/month. The benefits here include earning a 50% commission on your personally recruited affiliate and $20/month for every member who signs up to Gold using your affiliate link.
- There’s return policy which I believe is great for the affiliates should they have issues with the product.
- It’s a legit business.
- Their different levels of subscriptions meet all budgets.
- It’s not beginner-friendly as it’s fairly difficult to setup.
- Their upper level products and training are outdated.
- The marketing system is made to promote only the platform.
- Earning big and real money means you need to invest huge amount of money. This can be very expensive for people
What’s Affilorama About?
This Zealand-based company was founded in 2006 by both Mark Ling and Simon Slade. They offer courses and tools for marketers looking for ways to make money online through affiliate marketing.
What’s in Their Tools and Training for Members
There are many awesome tools and training offered in this program. Some of these tools and training are free but others are not. Here are some of the Affilorama’s tools and training:
- Free Training: This consists of over 100 videos, text lessons, and guides for beginners. But the most disheartening thing is that most of these resources are outdated.
- Pathway to Passive: Just like the Free Training,the information provided here is also outdated.
- AffiloTools: You’ll find tools here a bit useful if you’re a fan of Clickbank.
- AffiloJetpack: This is also one of their products but it’s yet to be verified by people.
Others tools are AffiloBlueprint and Affilorama Premium, but these are as of 2020 no longer available.
- They offer 60-day refund policy.
- They offer…