How can I join an affiliate marketing program?
For becoming a DCMnetwork publisher, all you need to do is fill out the online registration form at Signup.
As soon as your application has been submitted, DCMnetwork will need to manually approve it, a process that could take up to 3 working days. You will be notified via email when your application has been approved (or declined). Once approved, you can promote any of our advertisers using our unique links on your site.
Who are Affiliates?
Affiliates can be individual bloggers, publishers, and influencers as well as companies.
- Content/blogging sites
- Coupon sites
- Deal sites
- Loyalty/reward sites
- Influencer networks
I am new to affiliate marketing. Do you have guides/tutorials to where I can learn more?
You may check the guides on this link: Affiliate-FAQs
Do Affiliates need a certification to be an affiliate?
There is no certification needed. However, we do recommend that you learn as much as possible about what it means to be an affiliate. Fortunately, there is a lot of information out there to help educate new affiliates, including podcasts, blogs, webinars, research reports and much more.
Do I need to be a registered company with the UAE Authorities to work with you?
No, you don’t! Affiliates can be anyone, even someone using social media can be an affiliate. All you have to do is promote the offers of our advertisers and earn commission on it.
Do Affiliate need to have an established website to get started?
Not necessarily, we don’t require affiliates to use a website in promoting. However, having an established blog/website with a good network of readers/visitors is a plus.
When can I get my first payment?
After you start promoting the brands, here are the steps involved to receive the payment:
- You promote the brand using user unique links/codes.
- The customer makes a purchase using your link/code.
- The conversion gets tracked and is reflected on the portal (as “pending”).
- The monthly conversions are validated by the advertiser. This can take from 5 to 45 days after a calendar month depending on the advertiser and the industry. Ex: travel brands take a lot longer to validate as compared to food delivery. The valid sales now reflect as “approved” in the portal. The invalid/canceled/returned sales disappear from the portal.
- The advertiser is invoiced for valid sales.
- Advertiser makes the payment.
- Partner invoice is created.
- Partner is paid on the Payment Cycle if their Account Balance meets the Minimum Payment Threshold and the partner Account Info is already updated.