Get ready for a detailed review of 11 of the top rated affiliate marketing courses in 2021.
I’ve actually gone through most of these courses, watched the content, participated in the group, the whole nine yards.
Even more than that, on another website, I’ve set up some affiliate offers. It’s a lil extra cash, but a bit inconsistent (trends, love ’em or hate ’em, they’re there.)
Affiliate marketing isn’t for the faint of heart.
People who’ve tried to dive in head first on Clickbank often find that it’s not as easy as it seems.
Affiliate marketing is simple, but definitely not easy.
This leads a lot of people to start looking for some legitimate affiliate marketing training.
Allow me to reintroduce myself… My name is Ippei…
I began my entrepreneurial journey in 2014.
I like the kinda business where you work for a few years and you get assets filling your pockets with cash for years to come.
That’s why I’m repping the local lead gen model.
It’s been my most passive income to date.
If you’d like to learn more about this biz model, click the link below.
If you’re here just looking for some quick cash, then leave now. Everyone knows you gotta work to create a great living, at least at the beginning.
If your budget allows for it, I wouldn’t only be looking for the best affiliate programs as much as I would be looking for the best affiliate marketing coach.
Proper coaching and mentoring is invaluable to any new entrepreneur, and it’s something that shaped me into the man I am today.
But the coaching component can be costly, so it might be something to keep in mind for later down the line after you gain some momentum.
Alright, enough chit chat.
Let’s dive into the Best Affiliate Marketing Courses of 2021!
11) Affiliate Marketing & SEO Mastery Course – Udemy
Course length: 3 hours 52 minutes Price: $14.99
- Well organized course
- Adam teaches advanced SEO that is relevant in 2021
- Training on how to do proper keyword research
- Adam doesn’t thoroughly explain certain methods
- He doesn’t always respond whenever you reach out to him for help
affiliate marketing & SEO Mastery Course details:
Adam Bosch really does come up with some good tricks and tips which he shares with you in this course.
He teaches you how to market your products more effectively and efficiently.
As you go through the course, you’ll learn proven ways to drive free online traffic and monetize your online presence.
With the methods Adam teaches you, you’ll be better positioned to crush your competitors. If you want to be the top dog, Adam has some tricks up his sleeve for you.
This course is good regardless if you’re beginner or if you’re advanced.
Your earning potential will definitely go up because of the SEO tips Adam teaches.
Ranking organically is so valuable because of the fact that you’re ranking for search terms with high intent. That type of lead generation is the best.
Adam has 7 years of experience as an internet marketer. In 2015, he was able to sell his eComm site for $25,000. He’s not as successful as many of the others on this list but his techniques he shares in his course here can still be implemented in your affiliate marketing business.
Hence why he ended up on the list.
What’s great is how organized his course is. Because of that, you shouldn’t feel too lost or confused.
This one will definitely open your eyes when it comes to copywriting too. It’s such a necessary skill in marketing in general so I’m glad Adam goes into that.
- You’re taught SEO and copywriting
- Not a business model that you can easily scale
If you care at all about learning SEO and copywriting in conjunction with affiliate marketing, then this is the course to teach you just that. You’ll learn how it all comes together.
This course is a great price so you can’t go wrong if you invest in it. If you really wanna learn SEO, my local lead gen business teaches the most advanced techniques.
affiliate marketing & seo mastery – udemy course rating: 3.0/5
or you can purchase the course here.
10) Clickbank Success: Affiliate Marketing Without A Website – Udemy
Course length: 2 hours 52 minutes Price: $11.99
- Great one time price
- KC explains step by step how to implement the strategies he teaches
- Lessons presented in a systematic way
- Clickbank products become oversaturated
- Not a business model where you can earn a passive income
Clickbank success Course details:
This Udemy Clickbank affiliate marketing course (which is not to be confused with Clickbank Success Academy) is as close as you’ll get to free. Definitely hard to beat the price.
KC tan does a really good job showing you how to be successful on the Clickbank affiliate platform.
You don’t have to worry about if the strategies KC teaches you are legit. He only teaches you the strategies he’s used. You’ll only learn proven methods.
Once you’ve gone through this course, you’re going to be confident enough to implement everything you’ve learned by creating a profitable advertising campaign and make money only on this platform.
What stands out to me is that you actually have to take quizzes. These quizzes, although they might seem annoying at first, will help keep you sharp on what you’ve learned.
KC also teaches you SEO tips that can help you be positioned well so you can organically generate traffic.
Believe me, free organic traffic is where the money’s at.
KC is an online business coach who specializes in SEO, WordPress and the eComm space.
He’s conducted training courses for organizations like National University of Singapore Society, CareerMinded, JobsCentralPortal and more.
- Great price to learn this business model
- This course only teaches you how to be successful on the Clickbank affiliate platform
Only invest in this course if you’re set on getting busy on this Clickbank platform.
If you don’t know which affiliate platform is for you, check this one out and see if its a good fit for you.
If not, keep searching.
CLickbank affiliate marketing udemy course rating: 3.0/5
or you can purchase the course here.
9) Free Affiliate Marketing Courses – Skillshare
Course length: Variable Price: Free
- Free courses
- Real world examples make the classes easier to understand
- Plenty of assignments to practice concepts covered in videos
- No explanation on if blogging or social media is right for you
- Expensive business model
Skillshare’s Free affiliate marketing Course details:
Lots of people are looking to get the best affiliate marketing course for free, and while I don’t personally think you’ll learn everything you could possibly need from a free course, this one is pretty good.
This platform allows you to freely learn about affiliate marketing.
There are 50 videos that will teach you this business model whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or an expert. If you start from the beginning, follow through and watch all of the videos.
There’s no need to skip to a certain section.
The good thing about Skillshare’s courses are that you can take them at your own convenience. It’s all up to you when you finish going through the courses.
So, no pressure.
After you go through all of these courses, you’ll have learned different foundational skills, promotion methods, trends and more.
- Free training videos on affiliate marketing
- You won’t have any support as you get started with these videos
Listen, you’re going to learn affiliate marketing to a certain extent from this course. You just won’t have someone guiding you or answering your questions, it’s just something you won’t find with free affiliate marketing courses.
I’d recommend you go through these videos before actually taking on a paid course that has real support. Things will definitely make more sense then but this site is good for getting your feet wet.
If you have a hectic schedule, then this could be a decent option for you.
Either way, if you’re looking for the best affiliate marketing courses for free, this might be as good as it gets.
Skillshare’s free affiliate marketing courses rating: 3.0/5
or you can purchase the course here.
8) Elevated Entrepreneurs: Golden Link Lifestyle Business – Andrew James & Stephen Esposito
- The course teaches you how to automate and outsource every aspect of this business
- Minimal competition due to their not being many members on the Oasis platform
- You’re learning from Andrew & Stephen who are proven entrepreneurs
- There isn’t any training on how to generate leads organically, only paid
- The resources and automation is very costly
- Paid traffic with FB ads makes this business model expensive which doesn’t really allow for a passive income. It takes time & money to find a winning ad if you do.
Elevated entrepreneurs golden link lifestyle Course details:
Andrew James & Stephen Esposito’s course is a high ticket affiliate training program.
The methods for lead generation taught in this course are only paid methods.
We’re talking Facebook ads.
What stands out about this program is that not only do you learn high ticket affiliate marketing, but these guys show you how to earn money on autopilot.
They’ve created a group called ‘Rise’ to help with the automation of the course. The commissions you earn on the high ticket online courses you can be an affiliate for are pretty good.
You’re looking at anywhere from 20%-40% commissions.
These guys have nothing to do with Clickbank, because they’ve made their own type of Clickbank called ‘Oasis’. There’s little competition here because they don’t allow so many members inside. This in turn helps you have a better shot at being a successful affiliate.
Both these fellas took massive action to make sure that they don’t live life on other people’s terms. Andrew was a finance student and Stephen was on his way to becoming a doctor. They teamed up and created a few affiliate marketing courses over the years which leads us up to the Golden Link Lifestyle Business program.
- Exclusive training program with not as much competition in Oasis platform
- Very expensive business model that involves paid traffic methods. In 2021, I’ll take a hard pass on paid traffic
If you like the affiliate marketing business model and don’t mind spending a good amount of cash, this might be a good option for you.
I just think there are much better ways to earn a passive income. Ways that don’t involve having to dish out a large amount of money
Elevated entrepreneurs golden link lifestyle course rating: 3.5/5
or you can purchase the course here.
7) Project 24, Income School – Jim Harmer & Ricky Kesler
Course length: Over 220 Videos Price: $449 First Year, $199/Year After
- You are walked through each step of this course so you won’t feel lost
- The amount of quality content is great. You can earn an income from just implementing everything you learn in this course
- Great FB group where Jim and Ricky are very active in helping all of the students. Can’t go wrong with the FB weekly live sessions where they do Q&A to help solve issues or overcome any doubts you might have
- The SEO methods taught in this course are unorthodox
- Niche blogs aren’t the way to earning a truly residual & passive income in 2021. Too much effort is needed for very little results
Income school project 24 Course details:
This course packs in a ton of value as you learn the 60-step approach to creating a highly profitable niche site. This course teaches you everything you need to know when it comes to blogging and affiliate marketing.
We all know how easy it can be to fail at a new business model but this course takes you through everything step-by-step.
There are 220 videos in this course that will make learning easy.
What I can appreciate from this course is the fact that Jim & Ricky keep their course updated…